Quality headphone cables are essential to get the maximum performance from your headphones which are equipped with a detachable cable.
We have developed our own Teflon-insulated, Kevlar re-inforced 7N OCC copper Impact SE and 7N OCC Silver Statement headphone cables. It has the additional benefit of being cryogenically treated and terminated with Mundorf Supreme (9.5% silver) solder.
Headphone Cables For The Following Brands
We have headphone cables available for many headphone brands including:
- Sennheiser HD800
- Sennheiser HD600 (HD25, HD265, HD445, HD525, HD535, HD545, HD565, HD580, HD600, HD650)
- 3 pin mini-XLR (AKG, ADL)
- Focal Elear, Clear, Utopia
- Mr Speakers
We support a wide variety of jack connections on both the headphone and amplifier ends:
We support a wide variety of headphone amplifier connections:
- 1/4″ TRS
- 3.5mm TRS straight and angle plug
- 4 pin male XLR (balanced)
- Dual 3 pin male XLR (balanced)
- 4 pin male mini-XLR (balanced)
- RS/ALO Connector (balanced)
Where available, we use the very best Furutech headphone connectors.
Standard length of the headphhone cable is 1.5m/5ft, with 3.0m/10ft and 4.5m/15ft also available.